Shop By Category
Gift Cards available
gift cards available any amount... [More]
<< Go Back
|Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger by onyx
* Currently In Stock
Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger by Duratrax
This is the Duratrax Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger (DTXP4240)
The DuraTrax Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger w/LCD. Excellent for electric powered models which use two NiCd or NiMH batteries simultaneously, or modelers who rotate through multiple batteries while at the field or the track.
Less time charging batteries – more time having fun! Charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5A plus 4-8 cell NiCd or NiMH compatibility make this charger great for batteries for 1/18 to 1/8 scale electrics, nitro receiver packs, and even transmitter batteries!
A tiny, lightweight switching AC power supply is built-in, DC input capability and twin LCDs with blue backlights make this charger easy to transport and use in any environment. Both LCDs feature custom characters, large digits, and a cool blue backlight – great for easy viewing anytime, anywhere!
- Charges 4-8 cell NiCd or NiMH (4.8 - 9.6V) cells
- Two independent outputs, each with identical features and functions.
- A small, lightweight built-in AC power supply is great for cramped pit spaces, and easy portability.
- Each output offers selectable charge currents of 800mA, 1.5A, 3A, and 5 amps, with auto-trickle.
- Each output offers NiCd and NiMH compatibility, with custom peak detection.
- Each output includes a unique built-in jack for charging 4-5 cell Rx packs for nitro models, even Tx packs!
- Each output includes a custom LCD with blue backlight that shows battery voltage, charge current, time, and capacity.
- Each output includes pushbutton controls and audible tones which aid in set-up and use.
- Each output includes a backup safety timer which automatically stops charge to prevent accidental battery overcharge.
- Each output includes a built-in output lead with standard plug. Adapters are available separately.
- A DC power lead with alligator clips easily connects to many 12V DC power sources.
- Solid-state reverse polarity and current overload protection ensure trouble-free operation.
- DuraTrax Onyx 240 AC/DC Dual Charger with two output leads with standard connectors
- AC cord
- DC cord with alligator clips
- Instruction manual
- Battery Types: 4-8 NiCd or NiMH (4.8-9.6V)
- Battery Capacity Range: 750-7500mAh
- Fast Charge Current: 0.8A, 1.5A, 3A, 5A Linear (40W maximum)
- Fast Charge Termination: Peak Detection
- Fast Charge Safety Timer: 90 Minutes
- Peak Sensitivity: 8mV for NiCd, 5mV for NiMH
- Auto-Trickle Current: 1/20 Fast Charge Setting
- Controls: 3 Pushbuttons
- Display Type: 7-Segment Custom LCD With Blue Backlight
- Output Connections: Built-In Lead With Standard Connector, Built-In Jack For 4-8 Cell Radio Batteries
- Audible Tones: Indicates Start, Stop, Errors
- AC Input: 110V AC 60Hz
- DC Input: 11-15V DC, Built-In Lead With Alligator Clips
- Protective Devices: Solid-State Reverse Polarity And Current Overload
- Case Size: 7.95 x 6 x 1.97 in. (202 x 153 x 50 mm)
- Weight: 27.8 oz. (789 g)
- *Adapter-Standard to Deans Ultra Male (available separately) (GPMM3131)
- *Adapter- Standard to Vendetta, MiniQuake, RS4 Battery available separately (DTXC2210)
**For batteries using a Traxxas type connector, order the TRAC3061 adapter. Attention International Customers-The AC input voltage of this charger is 110V. 240 refers only to the model number.
Every once in awhile a product comes along that is so good, it sets the standard. Introducing the Onyx charger line, the new standard in sport level chargers. These chargers are all compact and lightweight for easy transport, and offer many features for car/truck/boat modelers that other sport-level chargers just don\'t have.
Designed for electric models which use two NiCd or NiMH batteries simultaneously, or for modelers who rotate through multiple batteries at the field or track. Features two independent outputs with identical functions, two custom backlit LCDs, two built-in jacks for charging 4-5 cell receiver packs or transmitter packs.
All warranties and guarantees, including missing items, are handled directly by the manufacturer of that item. Should there be any problem with a product, you (The Customer) will need to contact the manufacturer to obtain service. Manufacturer contact information is available upon request. We must be contacted for a return authorization number before returning items for any reason. We cannot accept returned items that have been opened or are not in their original sealed factory containers.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed