Shop By Category
2017 is a brand new year.
How we are Helping our Customers Succeed in 2017!... [More]
Check ALL your folders for our e-mails
new emails w/sales,coupons,membership cards and mo... [More]
New loyalty cards -Old end 2015
get a new loyalty card today,old card will no long... [More]
<< Go Back
|1/10 Revo 3.3 Nitro TSM 4WD RTR by Traxxas
* Currently In Stock
1/10 Revo 3.3 Nitro TSM 4WD RTR
This is the NITRO powered, 1/10 scale 2.4GHz Traxxas Revo 3.3 Off-Road Ready-To-Run Monster Truck (TRA53097-3)
The Traxxas Revo 3.3 1/10 4WD Nitro Monster Truck RTR with a TRX 3.3 Racing Engine, EZ-Start Electric Starting System, and a TQi 2.4GHz Radio System included.
Monster versatility, innovation, and supreme size all come together in a truck that could only come from Traxxas. Now more than ever, the Traxxas Revo 3.3 defines what it means to be the standard bearer for cutting edge innovation, the pinnacle of monster truck performance, and boundless capability that all others are measured against. The Revo 3.3 is pure monster to its core, with a massive presence, meaner gaze, and feature-rich capability. More importantly, the Traxxas Revo's advanced engineering equips it for fun, and the new Revo 3.3 delivers even more of it!
- NEW wide-track body with custom graphics
- TQ 2.4GHz 3-CH radio system
- 1200mAh RX pack and 1500mAh EZ-Start battery
- Battery chargers included
- New 17mm hex Geode mirror-chrome wheels with pre-glued on 6.3 Maxx-Sized Tires
- 17mm aluminum splined wheel hubs and nuts
- Large capacity 150cc fuel tank
- Dual 2075 digital high-torque ball bearing servos
- Hard-anodized Teflon-coated GTR shocks with TiN shock shafts
- Oversized wheel bearings & reinforced axle carriers
- RX box includes 5-cell flat rechargeable RX pack
- High flow dual-stage air filter
- Polished Resonator dual chamber tuned pipe
- Heavy-duty reversing OptiDrive transmission
- TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with Resonator tuned pipe
- 45+mph top speed
- 6.3 Maxx-sized tires mounted on Geode wheels
- Splined 17mm aluminum wheel hubs
- Super-duty sealed driveshafts
- Teflon-coated hard-anodized GTR shocks
- Installed progressive 2 long travel rockers
- 150cc fuel tank
- Long travel rockers & springs
- EZ-Start electric starting system (battery included)
The TQ radio system keeps you in complete control with 2.4GHz technology for no crystals-required reliability and convenience. New Geode chrome wheels with 17mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3 Maxx-sized tires for total traction in all conditions, and Revo 3.3 dual-servo steering system provides powerful, responsive handling. Traxxas heavy-duty 2075 servos combine digital circuitry, a ball-bearing geartrain, and waterproof case for the ultimate in precision and reliability. And of course, the new Revo 3.3 is 100% Ready-To-Race - even rechargeable NiMH packs for the receiver and EZ-Start system are included!
TQi 2.4GHz Features:
- Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- Docking Base accepts iPhone and iPod touch (sold separately) for full Traxxas Link application functionality
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (TRA6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- TQi 2.4GHz High Output transmitter
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models—just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- Telemetry-ready 5-channel micro receiver with dual channel-1 input
- Factory installed speed, RPM, and temperature telemetry sensors
- Length: 20.65" (525mm)
- Front Track: 17.5" (444.5mm)
- Rear Track: 17.6" (447mm)
- Weight (no fuel): 10.3lbs (4.69kg)
- Center Ground Clearance: 4.25" (108mm)
- Height (overall): 11.024" (280mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.7" (348mm)
- Front and Rear Shock Length: GTR Aluminum 3.43" (87mm)
- Front and Rear Tires: Maxx-Sized Tires 6.3x3.8"
- Wheel Diameter: 3.8" (97mm)
- Suspension: Fully Independent Progressive 2 Rockers
- Front and Rear Wheels: Geode mirror-chrome wheels with 17mm Splined Hex Hubs
- Gear Ratio (1st Gear): 25.55:1
- Gear Ratio (2nd Gear): 16.31:1
- Transmission: OptiDrive Auto Two-Speed FWD/REV
- Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Chassis Type: Extended Chassis, 3mm, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Radio System: Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module (3-Channel)
- Engine (fuel-powered): TRX 3.3 Racing Engine w/ EZ-Start
- Brake Type: Steel Disc with semi-metallic pads
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150cc
- Top Speed: 45+mph
- Skill Level: 4
Total domination on the track and seven National Championships have proven the value of Revos overwhelmingly superior engineering and innovation. All the race-engineered features that make Revo a winner on the track also make it the ultimate platform for all your monster truck fun. Revo durability is second to none, and with the long travel rockers installed, Revo has the most suspension travel of any monster truck. Experience the ultimate Ready-To-Race performance machine.
- Fully assembled
- TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link
- 1200mAh 5-cell receiver battery
- 1500mAh 6-cell EZ-Start pack
- Fuel filler bottle
- Extra glow plug
- Extra oiled air filter
- ProGraphix painted design body
- Instruction Manual
All the accessories you need to run the Revo are included, including a high-quality NiMH receiver battery and Traxxas 6-cell EZ-Start battery. There's even an extra air filter element and glow plug to speed maintenance.
- Fuel: Traxxas 10%-20% Top Fuel
- Radio Batteries: 4 AA batteries
- Building and Track Equipment: Screwdrivers, hobby knife
Traxxas 1/10 Revo 3.3 4WD TQi RTR w/Traxxas Link
The pinnacle of monster truck performance, Revo advanced design is an engineering marvel that turned the world of RC upside down with its completely unique chassis and suspension configuration. Today's Revo 3.3 combines legendary performance with incredible all-terrain ability and a wider, tougher stance for maximum monster fun. The heavy-duty reversing transmission lets Revo 3.3 back out of tight spots, while the OptiDrive Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement every time.
Have a color preference, we will do our best to accommodate your request.
The Revo 3.3 2.4GHz is available in the following colors and radio channels;
Blue - TRAD92BB Red - TRAD92RR
Green - TRAD92GG Silver - TRAD92SS
30 day limited warranty on electronic components through manufacturer.
Chassis and engine are warranted free from defects at the date of purchase before use.
No warranties are expressed or implied that cover damage caused by normal use or wear, or cover or imply how long any chassis or engine part will last before requiring replacement due to wear.
COMPLETION NOTES FROM THE TECH DEPARTMENT:
This is the RTR 2.4GHz Radio Controlled Traxxas Revo 3.3 Monster Truck. FEATURES: TQi 2.4GHz 3-ch radio, wireless module, EZ-Start w/battery & charger, Geode chrome wheels, OptiDrive forward & reverse transmission, coated GTR shocks, 5-cell RX pack, 6.3" Maxx tires new wide track body w/custom graphics REQUIRES: 10%-20% Traxxas Top Fuel, 4 AA batteries.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed