Shop By Category
2017 is a brand new year.
How we are Helping our Customers Succeed in 2017!... [More]
Check ALL your folders for our e-mails
new emails w/sales,coupons,membership cards and mo... [More]
New loyalty cards -Old end 2015
get a new loyalty card today,old card will no long... [More]
<< Go Back
|Yeti Jr. 1/18th Scale Electric 4WD - RTR by Axial
* Currently In Stock
Axial 1/18 Yeti Jr SCORE Trophy Truck 4WD RTR
This is the 1/18 Yeti Jr SCORE Trophy Truck 4WD RTR from Axial (AX90052)
With the introduction of the Yeti line back in 2014, the bar was set. Axial introduced a vehicle that featured independent front suspension(IFS) with a floating solid rear axle, something commonly reserved only for the full size off-road realm. This time around, the decision was made to make things a wee bit smaller, while still providing a high level of performance. Enter, The Yeti Jr.™ SCORE® Trophy Truck® - RTR. We’ve taken all that you’ve come to love and appreciate in the Yeti chassis, but shrunk it down to 1/18th scale.
It’s powered by a 380 sized brushed motor which provides the perfect amount of torque and speed for this tiny Trophy Truck® monster. Also featuring a bespoke all-in-one programmable Tactic ESC and receiver, paired with a 3-wire micro high torque steering servo. At the end of the day, the goal was to build a simple, fun, and easy to drive Yeti that anyone can handle.
The hardest part about the Yeti Jr.™ SCORE® Trophy Truck® is making sure you have enough battery packs charged in order to keep the adventure alive! And to top it off we went straight to Roger Norman, CEO/President of SCORE® International, for his blessing and for official licensing.
- Chassis: Molded plastic
- Drive: Four wheel shaft
- Rear Axle: AR18 solid rear axle, two-piece design, captured pinion gear, three link rear suspension
- Radio: Tactic TTX200 SLT 2-channel pistol grip, steering and throttle trim and reverse, and end point adjustment
- Steering Servo: Tactic TSX106 water resistant metal gear with 26.5oz/in of torque
- Electronic Speed Control: Tactic RE20 2.4GHz receiver/ESC combo auto-bind with LED indicator, 2S LiPo capable with voltage cut-off, and adjustable drag brake
- Motor: 380 size 40 turn brush equipped
- Pinion Gear: 48P 15T metal
- Suspension: IFS (independent front suspension), floating solid 8mm rear axle with 12mm hex adapter and open diff
- Shocks: Oil-filled, 3mm shafts
- Battery: Duratrax Onyx 7.2V 1300mAh NiMH with mini connector
- Battery Charger: Duratrax Onyx USB NiMH
- Battery Tray: Length and height adjustable, accomodates 6-cell NiMH or 2S LiPos
- Motor Mount: Adjustable
- Wheels: Method Race 1.2/1.55 stepped design, black in color, 12mm hex
- Tires: BF Goodrich Baja T/A KR2, 2.65" (67.3mm) outer diameter
- Ball Bearings: Full set of sealed ball bearings included
READY-TO-RUN COMPLETE - EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED!
In a fast paced world where space is limited and ease of use is paramount, charging the supplied Onyx 6-cell NiMH battery needs to be simple and convenient. This is where the Onyx USB NiMH Charger comes into play. It’s small, compact, and easy to operate. That’s all that’s required. Simply plug into a USB power source and plug the NiMH battery into the charger and you’re charging.
DURATRAX ONYX 7.2V NiMH BATTERY
Other batteries make claims to charge / discharge rates that can't be substantiated, but Onyx packs are "true" rated, so they deliver on their performance promises. Now there are more capacity and configuration options to choose from, and all are priced to fit within a sport modeler's budget!
- RTR Yeti Jr Score Trophy Truck with Motor
- Radio System
- Painted Body
- Four AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
- 4 AA batteries for transmitter
- Length: 13.0" (330mm)
- Width: 6.9" (175mm)
- Height: 5.0" (128mm)
- Wheelbase: 8.1" (206mm)
- Ground Clearance: 1.1" (27mm)
- Weight: 1.75lbs (0.80kg) RTR with included battery
AR18 SOLID REAR AXLE
To help keep the scale premise in check, simply shrinking down an existing axle was just not an option. In keeping the proportions correct along with yielding ample terrain clearance a new axle was designed, the AR18. Features include a compact two-piece design, captured pinion gear, and three-linked rear suspension with integrated sway-bar like support design for improved handling.
Rear suspension features:
- 8mm axle with 12mm hex adapter
- Open diff
- 61mm-90mm 7mm diameter shocks with 3mm shocks shafts
- Multiple shock mounting positions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed