Shop By Category
Gift Cards available
gift cards available any amount... [More]
<< Go Back
|SMT10 Maximum Destruction Monster Jam Truck RTR by Axial
* Currently Out of Stock
Axial 1/10 SMT10 Maximum Destruction Monster Jam Truck 4WD RTR
This is the Radio Controlled, Electric Powered, 1/10 scale, Ready to Run Maximum Destruction Monster Jam Truck from Axial
Licensed scale replica!
Over the past decade, Axial has been synonymous with crawlers and the scale trail community for creating vehicles that inspires endless adventure and creative freedom. Something interesting started to evolve and a trend began to appear, 4WD straight axle Monster Jam® Trucks. What better to build upon that trend than to offer one of the most striking trucks within Monster Jam®, MAX-D™. Since 2003, MAX-D™ has won 11 Monster Jam World Finals® championships and brought crowds to their feet with daredevil maneuvers and non-stop excitement.
Among a lineup of Monster Jam® Trucks, the low slung futuristic SUV body with yellow, red and silver paint scheme combined with chrome spikes is an instant grabber. Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ MAX-D™ Monster Jam® Truck. Very similar to modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance.
- Officially Licensed Monster Jam® Vehicle
- Scale SMT10™ Tube Frame Chassis w/4-Link Trailing Arm Suspension
- Fully Balanced AR60 OCP Axles w/Dual Shear Steering Knuckles
- AX10 Transmission w/32DP Gears
- Easy-Access Battery Tray
- Threaded Oil-Pressure Shocks
- Double-Disc Dual Slipper Clutch (32DP)
- Rear Sway Bar For Added Stability
- Heavy-Duty C-Hubs & Steering Links
- WB8-HD Wild Boar™ Centre Driveshafts
- Waterproof Radio Box
- Detailed Grave Digger® Polycarbonate Body Shell
- 2.2“ BKT Monster Jam Tires
- 2.2“ Monster Truck Wheels
- AE-5 Waterproof ESC (Star/Deans Connector)
- 27T Motor
- Tactic TSX45 Water-Resistant Servo
- Tactic TTX300 3Ch Transmitter
2.2 BKT Monster Jam Tires
BKT is the official and exclusive tire manufacturer of Monster Jam and its fleet of monster trucks. BKT has designed and developed the special BKT Monster Jam Tire, a purpose-built tire to handle the rigors of Monster Jam Truck racing and freestyle competition. The 1/10 scale BKT tire is modeled to provide scale realism and maximum performance for your Axial Monster Jam Truck.
- Max-D Monster Jam Truck with Radio
- Steering Servo
- Instruction Manual w/pictures
SMT10 Tube Frame Chassis
Axial went all out when designing the chassis and roll cage for the SMT10™ Max-Dr Monster Jam Truck. Very similar to the modern era full size monster trucks, this chassis was developed for maximum strength and an extremely detailed appearance. The chassis offers many pivot points for suspension tuning. Scale realism and strength are achieved through triangulation of the chassis tubes, making it ready for maximum attack and hard core Monster Truck bashing.
*Required for operation; Battery Pack (2S or 3S LiPo, or 7.2V NiMH), Suitable Charger, AA Batteries.
- Battery: 2S or 3S LiPo pack or 6-cell NiMH pack
- Battery Charger: To match selected battery
- Charging Bag if using LiPo battery
Waterproof Receiver Box
The waterproof receiver box utilizes three different silicone seals: one for the antenna, one for the servo wires (includes three slots for three channels), and one acts as a gasket for the receiver box cover. No more stress when running in mud, water, or snow!
Easy Access Battery Tray
The battery tray can be easily accessed at the rear of the vehicle. To install your battery, remove one pin, swing out the tray door and slide the battery pack in. The tray is fully height adjustable with four screws, making room for most standard sized 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs.
MAX-D Replica Polycarbonate Body and Molded Interior with Driver Figure
- .040 polycarbonate replica of the classic Grave Digger 1950 panel van
- .040 scale interior with driver figure
- Chrome Zoomie style headers
- Length: 19" (483mm)
- Width: 13.2" (335mm)
- Height: 10.6" (270mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.9" (353mm)
- Ground Clearance: 2.9" (74mm)
- Weight: 7.11lbs (3.22kg) estimated with electronics
- Motor: Axial 27T Electric Motor
- Radio: Tactic TTX300 3-CHANNEL SLT RADIO, 2.4gHz
- Servo: Tactic TSX45 Servo. Torque: 6.0V 151 oz-in, 4.8V 143 oz-in
- ESC: AE-5, forward/reverse, drag brake, 3S LiPo compatible, waterproof
- Cool Factor: 9+
TRUCK HISTORY - Perhaps the most striking Monster Jam® truck on the Monster Jam circuit, the body of Max-DSM is officially classified as a "futuristic SUV." Featuring an orange and silver paint job coupled with a low-to-the-ground, aerodynamic body style, it's well-known that Max-D is possibly the fastest machine in the sport. In fact, driver Tom Meents has been crowned Monster Jam World Racing Champion no less than six times, the most recent coming at the 2012 Monster Jam World Finals®. But Meents isn't just the master of speed; he's quite the daredevil as well, claiming five Monster Jam World Freestyle Championships over his career. In fact, Tom is the only driver ever to win both titles in the same year, and he even managed to do that twice in a row! The Max-D fan base has grown so much in recent years that three Max-D Monster Jam trucks are now also touring.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed