Shop By Category
2017 is a brand new year.
How we are Helping our Customers Succeed in 2017!... [More]
Check ALL your folders for our e-mails
new emails w/sales,coupons,membership cards and mo... [More]
New loyalty cards -Old end 2015
get a new loyalty card today,old card will no long... [More]
<< Go Back
|Skully 1/10 RTR Monster Truck by Traxxas
* Currently In Stock
Skully 1/10 RTR Monster Truck w/XL-5 ESC, iD Battery & DC Charger
This is the 1/10 Slash VXL BL 2WD RTR w/Audio & TSM from Traxxas (TRA58076-21)
Traxxas Skully - Blistering Ghost Flames and Hard Charging Attitude!
Skully is full of screaming rage and unleashes a whole new wheels-up, bone-crushing attitude to the best-selling Traxxas Stampede platform’s proven performance, incredible waterproof durability, and unsurpassed value. It’s a high-performance monster truck with legendary ruggedness that’s ready to go head-to-head for monster truck driving fun.
- Aggressive Monster Truck Body
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Traxxas 4-amp Fast Charger
- Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
- Watertight receiver box and 3 channel TQ receiver
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
- Waterproof XL-5 electronic speed control
- Black composite parts
- Included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch
- Terra Grove tires mounted on bead-lock style wheels
- Powder coated colored springs
Based on the best-selling Stampede, Skully brings a new face to monster truck action. Skully is a heavy-hitter with legendary ruggedness and a whole new attitude, ready to jump into the ring and take on its arch rival Craniac! It’s pure monster truck driving fun.
Skully takes the fight seriously with massive torque ready to grind opponents into the dust. Combine the horsepower with the tall, drive-over-anything ground clearance; ultra-tough suspension; exclusive waterproof electronics and easy operation, Skully quickly crushes its way to the top of the podium leaving a mass of carnage on the arena floor. .
- Skully Monster Truck Body
- NEW! 4-amp DC fast charger
- NEW! Traxxas iD-Equipped 7-cell Power Cell NiMH battery
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving
- excitement in water, mud and snow!
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Motor
- Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Traxxas' High-Current Connector (patented)
- Instructions and information sheet
Skully benefits from its Traxxas heritage incorporating advanced Revo® technology to bolster performance. The Magnum 272 transmission is fully sealed and comes equipped with efficient and precise ball bearings and an advanced Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch. Terra Groove tires provide sure-footed traction no matter how extreme the terrain. Terra Grove tires are mounted on bead-locks style wheels. The tires grip the pavement, tear through rocks, and have the ability to kick-up massive roost. Wherever your next grudge match lands Skully will be ready.
REQUIRES: (4) "AA" Batteries
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD™!
Skully includes a Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM Battery Packs are optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
At $249.95, this might make for a great vehicle for a young hobbyist, or even the seasoned vet that has an appreciation for unique and odd styling. Regardless, this looks like a decent amount of vehicle for the money, and slides into the Traxxas lineup quite well (alongside their other Stampede-based trucks).
- Scale: 1/10 Scale
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Rear Track: 12.75" (324mm)
- Weight: 65.3oz (1.85 kg)
- Height (overall): 9.5" (241mm)
- Wheelbase: 10.63" (270mm)
- Front Tires: Terra-Grooved 2.2"
- Rear Tires: Terra-Grooved 2.2"
- Front Wheels: Satin-Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)
- Rear Wheels: Satin-Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-Turn)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
- Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 12.34)
- *Battery Tray Dimensions: 138mm x 46mm x 26mm
- Included Charger: 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries: Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Top Speed: 30+mph**
- Skill Level: 1
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Waterproof Receiver Box (#3628) with TQ 2.4GHz (#6519)] Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Skully is Ready-To-Race with this waterproof technology. The XL-5 electronic speed control and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom to go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Skully.
Manuals & Support:
The Skully comes fully loaded with innovative performance options like a fiber-composite chassis designed for exceptional rigidity and enormous ground clearance. Battery removal is made easy by the quick-release battery hold down latch. In addition, the factory-installed planetary differential never needs adjusting! Just take the Skully out of the box, charge up a battery, and go have fun! If you're looking for an all-terrain truck that is perfect for monster bashing or wheelie-popping thrills, look no further. Skully is all you need. Fresh Skully graphics are available in green or blue. Traxxas ProGraphix® bodies are known for their stunning looks and long-lasting durability, and they are exclusively found on Traxxas Ready-To-Race® vehicles.
Skully is one headstrong monster truck! Crushing cars, catching big air, and wheelies have never been this much fun. Skully’s unique style, capability, and Traxxas-tough durability is unmatched. When it comes to speed, the Titan 12-turn 550 modified motor and racing-style Magnum 272™ transmission launch Skully to speeds over 30mph*. The integrated cooling fan in the Titan 12T pulls air through the motor keeping it cool. Airflow is routed through cooling channels molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor delivers faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
*Please Note: Body color/design may differ from image shown. You may not receive the color or design as shown on the image above as they are chosen randomly at the time of shipment.
**ETA: June 2015
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed